Gift Cards and other free prizes at Osh!

PLAirpark

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
MissouriAirparks
Well since no one showed during gastons:rofl: We will give everyone another chance to grab some free stuff. If you are coming in through the gates or just walking around look for the few in the Yellow sun hats with our logo on them. They will be passing out small wooden tokens that you can take over to our booth and reach in the basket for the free gifts and also you can register for the daily drawings for visa gift cards, digi cam and other nice free goodies. :thumbsup:

Im sure the gift cards will be useful for a week up there:yes:

Dont be shy because if its not all gone I will just use them again :D

Hope to actually meet some other POA members this year. I will be there thursday at about 2am :frown2:

I hope to see some POA members win some prizes. Go by the booth and put your name in the drawing!
And to add we have PLINKO!:rofl:
Yes plinko like off of price is right. If you dont know what that is go by the booth and find out.
If you cant find any of the wooden nickels they are handing out tell them that you are a POA member and that Steven said to give you one out of your private stash.:yes:
But only 350 wooden nickels are being given out each day so they might run out early.

Last edited:
I hope to see some POA members win some prizes. Go by the booth and put your name in the drawing!
And to add we have PLINKO!:rofl:
Yes plinko like off of price is right. If you dont know what that is go by the booth and find out.
If you cant find any of the wooden nickels they are handing out tell them that you are a POA member and that Steven said to give you one out of your private stash.:yes:
But only 350 wooden nickels are being given out each day so when they might run out early.

Stopped by today, got a tote bag, piece of candy, and travel mug :D All thanks to Steve's mom!!:smile:

Also entered the drawing for a week stay and was awarded with a 50% off offer if I bought a lot (plinko game):D It would be nice......

:thumbsup:
Glad to hear someone from the board picked up some goodies!
I heard that alot of people have been hitting the 50% off on the plinko. :eek:
I can't wait to get up there to see all the action.

Yes stop by anytime this week/weekend. It will go on until sunday when its over.

Finally after hours of layovers I made it!

Back