Giant Spider Sneaks Into Car

Look up 'spider eats opossum'. The stuff nightmares are made of.

Look up 'spider eats opossum'. The stuff nightmares are made of.
tenor.gif

There is a reason I live in ND even though I hate myself for living here half the year

There is a reason I live in ND even though I hate myself for living here half the year

Haven't seen mosquitos in weeks either.

My wife hates two things. The cold and snakes. Every time I find a snake at our place in Maryland, I tell her that this is not an issue I have to deal with in ND. She keeps choosing the snakes and critters over the snow-piles.

Now this...
Is what nightmares are made of.

My favorite spider story:

I went into my basement and saw a spider on the wall of the stairwell. I'm not a big fan of wolf spiders inside the house, so I smacked it with something. When it hit the floor it exploded.

What I didn't know is that wolf spiders will carry their babies on their back. When it hit the floor all those baby spiders sprayed out. I got the shop vac to clean that up...as far as I know they are still inside that vacuum.

ZH8RSHGRFZSZNLIZALFLBLQZTLLZNL7RNLXRSHIZDLIZALXZOL5RLHSZOL8RHH6RKH4RDZ4RLH6RSH0ZDL4R0H5R0H.jpg

So I have a three-season porch on the back of my house. Dog need to be let out middle of the night I never bothered turning any lights on. I hear something run across the carpeting and figure it's a mouse cuz those get in the house every once in awhile. Then I feel it run over my foot and it has more than four legs. I flip on the lights and see a black/brown hairy spider that has a leg span at least two-thirds the size of my XXL/XXXL glove size hands. Yep the spider was big enough and heavy enough I could hear it running across the carpet. I went under the kitchen sink grab the can of Raid and emptied half of it on to that thing.

So I have a three-season porch on the back of my house. Dog need to be let out middle of the night I never bothered turning any lights on. I hear something run across the carpeting and figure it's a mouse cuz those get in the house every once in awhile. Then I feel it run over my foot and it has more than four legs. I flip on the lights and see a black/brown hairy spider that has a leg span at least two-thirds the size of my XXL/XXXL glove size hands. Yep the spider was big enough and heavy enough I could hear it running across the carpet. I went under the kitchen sink grab the can of Raid and emptied half of it on to that thing.
OH F THAT...

Snakes don't bother me, but spiders? Even daddy longlegs can make me almost shat my britches while screaming like a little girl!

Damn. I don’t care how cute Australian girls and their accents are. I’m not going now. (Don’t tell my wife I wrote that.)

And I'll just leave this dumbass right here.

Damn. I don’t care how cute Australian girls and their accents are. I’m not going now. (Don’t tell my wife I wrote that.)
And the drop bears. Don't forget about the drop bears.

img_3152.jpg

"Look up and live!"

I heard in other news a Tesla had enough of a panel gap that a croc was able to sneak in ;)

My favorite spider story:

I went into my basement and saw a spider on the wall of the stairwell. I'm not a big fan of wolf spiders inside the house, so I smacked it with something. When it hit the floor it exploded.

What I didn't know is that wolf spiders will carry their babies on their back. When it hit the floor all those baby spiders sprayed out. I got the shop vac to clean that up...as far as I know they are still inside that vacuum.

ZH8RSHGRFZSZNLIZALFLBLQZTLLZNL7RNLXRSHIZDLIZALXZOL5RLHSZOL8RHH6RKH4RDZ4RLH6RSH0ZDL4R0H5R0H.jpg

The exact same thing happened to me one time. I hit it with a shoe and it exploded everywhere. They all jumped ship. Next time I saw one I knew better and got the bug spray and sprayed it down. It drenched them and kept them from bailing out all over the place.

Back