Getting Yelled at by MX, What Would You Do?

If you are a yankee, take a hint from ladies in the deep south

When someone is screaming obscenities at you, just smile as sweetly as you can and say "well bless your heart" then leave.

I've applied that method here in Oz where they are completely unfamiliar with dixie customs and it is hilarious to see the reactions.

That's sweet but it's not as near as much fun as yelling back.

That's sweet but it's not as near as much fun as yelling back.
Any yahoo can yell back and typically people who yell expect and enjoy that response. If you want someone to leave you alone, take them out of their comfort zone each time they come near you.

Any yahoo can yell back and typically people who yell expect and enjoy that response. If you want someone to leave you alone, take them out of their comfort zone each time they come near you.

Well that's debatable but in any case I'll leave the "bless your heart" thing to the souther ladies.

maybe it works for you, but personally I've never solved a problem by shouting. Whether it's employees, kids, dogs, or mechanical equipment, when you are tired of yelling, the original problem remains much as it was.

maybe it works for you, but personally I've never solved a problem by shouting. Whether it's employees, kids, dogs, or mechanical equipment, when you are tired of yelling, the original problem remains much as it was.

Or worse. You can also try "Aren't you sweet to care so much? Have a blessd day."

Buy him a case of beer. One of those "sampler" cases should do nicely. I suffest Saranac or Sam Adams.

-Rich

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back