Getting my plane back soon!

Jhernandez04

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
TheHulk
Hey guys, my plane was messed up in the storm in Okla last may, its been in the shop ever since getting repaired! It should be ready early october and im getting excited.

I havent flown since april though so im a bit nervous and think i'll fly with a cfi for about 5 hours before I go solo again. Im only at 58hrs so i tend to be cautious about it.

Im getting new skins and paint and some other stuff, do you think the paint will pick up any cruise speed?

Pics will be uploaded as soon as I get her back!

I'd think you should expect at least 10 knots from the new paint, maybe more. At least that's what others have claimed. :D;)
Hey guys, my plane was messed up in the storm in Okla last may, its been in the shop ever since getting repaired! It should be ready early october and im getting excited.

I havent flown since april though so im a bit nervous and think i'll fly with a cfi for about 5 hours before I go solo again. Im only at 58hrs so i tend to be cautious about it.

Im getting new skins and paint and some other stuff, do you think the paint will pick up any cruise speed?

Pics will be uploaded as soon as I get her back!

I'd think you should expect at least 10 knots from the new paint, maybe more. At least that's what others have claimed. :D;)

lol, I couldnt ask for anything more :)

I'd be really happy with a consistent knot or 2 increase. But if nothing else she will look really good :)

Back