getting logged out automatically...

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
hi,

every time I leave POA (click window closed entirely) I am logged out involuntarily. I am lazy, would prefer to have it remember me but for some reason it isn't - I have to re-log in. not sure why... I have a good security program on it but it doesn't do this for any other site (although it doesn't seem to like yahoo messenger much!)

woodstock said:
hi,

every time I leave POA (click window closed entirely) I am logged out involuntarily. I am lazy, would prefer to have it remember me but for some reason it isn't - I have to re-log in. not sure why... I have a good security program on it but it doesn't do this for any other site (although it doesn't seem to like yahoo messenger much!)

I know this is so obvious that it is embarassing to ask, but when you log in, you are checking the "remember me" box, yes?

woodstock said:
yup. actually this just started happening - before, I was always logged in.

IIRC, these folks have an infrequent problem with corrupted cookies. Open your cookie file and blow away the POA entry. Close the cookie file(s) and try another logon.

Ed Guthrie said:
IIRC, these folks have an infrequent problem with corrupted cookies. Open your cookie file and blow away the POA entry. Close the cookie file(s) and try another logon.
What Ed said. Logins are held in cookies. If it doesn't find a familiar one, it asks for another login.

FYI, some security apps clear cookies it deems "temporary" in nature while leaving "permanent" cookies. If you have that config option, add PoA to the approved side.

Back