Getting in trouble...

astanley

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew Stanley
Jessie went away for the day yesterday.

I had an event in Charlottesville, and returned home late. Quick dinner, some work, and I was off to bed. I didn't do my dishes from dinner (strike #1).

Jessie arrived back this afternoon. I ended up getting an ink stain on my office carpet while studying. Just cleaned a few weeks ago. It was my own fault, I was throwing an open pen up in the air while thinking. (strike #2)

Tonight, Jessie and I are straightening for the week. She lifts up a cat box, and out scurries a palmetto bug (the cute, southern name for a cockroach). I've seen them once before, in the same area of the house (near our front door). She screams, freaked out by the giant bug scurrying across the floor. It probably came in when I left the front door open last night, as I was cleaning out my car. (strike #3).

I was just informed I'm not allowed in the house by myself anymore.

Sigh...

Cheers,

-Andrew

Should I tell tam to make up the sleeper sofa and I'll get the rocks glasses out?

Should I tell tam to make up the sleeper sofa and I'll get the rocks glasses out?

Oooh good idea. But we'll get ourselves thrown out in about three days. Maybe four if I'm polite :drink::drink::drink:

Cheers,

-Andrew

Can't come here, I think I was going to be tossed out Friday night lol.

Back