Getting closer on my panel

Todd Copeland

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Glasair pilot
Glasair III. Panel G3X, garmin 400w and two new garmin radios. Full 3 axis auto pilot. Farthest left ignition switches (both lightspeed electronic) breakers and everything for the ignition in one place. Section 2 is two garmin screenes and the missing section is everything related to the gear (it's in the plane right now), third section is radio stack and auto pilot controller. Fourth section is copilot screen, elt, and dimmer knobs on top. Last panel is breakers for everything not gear or ignition. Also the air vent on first and last panel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 151
My dad thinks late spring, I think fall at best. You know what they say.... 90% done, 90% to go!

Impressive. Set a world record in a Glasair with a friend who built it for long range flights. Nice flying machines!

Nice. One of the best equipped panels I've seen on a Glasair. Spared no expense on that one.

Todd, nicely done. When you are completed with yours, you can work on mine next.

Very cool, looks like you guys had fun! I hope to find some fun things like that to do in mine when done.

Now it's in the airplane and might even light up in about 3 weeks. This picture makes it look funny, things are straight and aligned but nothing is tightened down as there is a lot of in and out yet to go. Then, after everything is tested and working it all comes apart for paint and labeling. The fun goes on and on!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    846.7 KB · Views: 28
Back