Get Your Own Jetpack!

Dang, Christmas was yesterday

It's now on next year's list. Only 364 days to go! That means I only need to salt away $687 per day until then.

Maybe only $229 per day through Christmas 2019, maybe they will be in production by then . . . C'mon, y'all, pony up with funding so I can buy one. It may have long enough run time to get me from the house to the airport, it's a 15 mile drive, can't be 10 sm straight line distance.

Like to try it out,can't afford the 50 k unless I sell the airplane.

10 minutes depending on weight. Some people on this board would get like a few minutes a few feet off the ground. You know, cause they eat and drink a lot.

Y'all that want one and can't afford one, well just start a GoFund and I'm sure you'll receive all the money ya want!

10 minutes depending on weight. Some people on this board would get like a few minutes a few feet off the ground. You know, cause they eat and drink a lot.

Geez, get out of my head! :p I already have to worry about useful load flying a LSA. As interesting as this is (and a bit less interesting at $250K, the 0:1 glide slope when you run out of fuel or have an engine out doesn't seem so interesting.

But the coolness factor of having one would be huge! Especially after having seen them on the '60's television shows like Gilligan's Island.

Back