Display Name

Display name:
GaryM

Attachments

• the%2Bflight.JPG
    the%2Bflight.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Ahhhh!! The joys of being retired with an airplane. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Gary

You did a good job posting ,I did a flight from Ma to Ak and back through Osh but didn't do any blogs. Being retired love doing long cross countries,so much to see enjoyed your posts.

Ahhhh!! The joys of being retired with an airplane. Sounds like a lot of fun. Gary

No need to get back for work was very comforting.....now if we didn't have this zoo it would be even better. :wink2: Our boarding bill for three cats and our dog came to $650 (9 days plus a bath for the mastiff). That stinks, but, they love the place and always seem to be in good health when we pick them up.

You did a good job posting ,I did a flight from Ma to Ak and back through Osh but didn't do any blogs. Being retired love doing long cross countries,so much to see enjoyed your posts.

I hope to one day do Alaska. :yes: I'll get there even if its a commercial flight!

Heading up to Boston the end of this month, hopefully have a chance to try out the new ADS-B install, if it gets done in time. Mary and I have plans for next years BACFest in Branson, MO. We'll visit friends in Texas and hit New Orleans too.

Last edited:
Back