German Translation

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Are there any POAers who speak fluent German? I need to contact someone in Germany who does not speak English. Its kind of important! If you do and are willing to help Please Please PM me. Thanks!

AdamZ said:
Are there any POAers who speak fluent German? I need to contact someone in Germany who does not speak English. Its kind of important! If you do and are willing to help Please Please PM me. Thanks!

I think my son's girlfriend does. I'll check and let you know what she says.

cherokeeflyboy said:
http://www.systranbox.com/systran/box
You can translate up to 150 characters. in many languages.
Just pick the one you want from the pull down menu

Those translators are notoriously bad for grammar tho. For example, in French:

My name is Nick. I want to go out tonight.
Je m'appelle Nick. Je voudrais sortir ce soir.

From the translators:
Mon nom est entaille. Je veux sortir ce soir.

Whis is technically right (except it used the wrong form of Nick), but very awkward. (by the way, this is a horrible example, but I can't think of a better one off the top of my head).

Last edited:
AdamZ said:

Adam, I'm not fluent but armed with what you want to write and an English-German dictionary I can't get the job done. Second choice is an English speaking German friend who lives near Karlsruhe. If you send me what you want translated I can email it to him and ask for a favor.

Last edited:
Adam Contact John (FastnFurious) his wife is german and they lived in Germany for many years.

My girlfriend is german. I can ask her, send me a PM.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your replies. I will probably be contacting some of you within a week or two. Thanks again this is an important issue for me

Back