GDL52 and music

AES256

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Aaron D
Probably a silly question but how do I listen to XM radio with the GDL52 and my Zulu headphones? Wirelessly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

By simply connecting a compatible Bluetooth®headset or audio panel to GDL 52, you can wirelessly listen to your choice of high-quality audio entertainment channels provided by SiriusXM¹. Volume adjustments and station selection may be accessed through your compatible Garmin aviation portable or mobile device app. If you prefer, a 3.5 mm stereo audio jack positioned on the side of your GDL 52 makes it easy to provide a hardwired audio out connection to an auxiliary device or audio panel in your aircraft.

I saw the info and thank you. It seems the Zulu can only connect to one device at a time. So, If you connect the BT to the music then you lose foreflight warnings. Best option may be the wired one. Just thought it would be simpler then that with these premium devices. My iPhone can connect to multiple bluetooth streams. Appreciate your input, Salty.

Last edited:
My audio panel has bluetooth and it can connect to multiple devices simultaneously. That may be an option. I have my Tour 360 XM radio, Foreflight, and phone all connected via bluetooth.

Back