Gaston's windsock

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Danny Gaston and I have been corresponding and he had mentioned that one of our group commented about their windsock. He just sent me this picture today showing where he moved the windsock. They aim to please. :)

It was very hidden before...Glad they moved it :)

Michael said:
It was very hidden before...Glad they moved it :)
Well, I kinda liked it where it was; it had a certain charm. :)

Diana,

Like I told my wife, oneway in and oneway out, what difference does the wind make. :hairraise:

Diana said:
He just sent me this picture today showing where he moved the windsock.

Oh joy.

:)

Anthony said:
Anthony, thank you for spreading the joy. LOL! :)

Since you liked this thread so much, I'm starting another one. ;)

Diana said:
Danny Gaston and I have been corresponding and he had mentioned that one of our group commented about their windsock. He just sent me this picture today showing where he moved the windsock. They aim to please. :)

Methinks Danny Gaston is seeing a trend develop around the end of June and no dummy he... :yes:

Diana said:
Anthony, thank you for spreading the joy. LOL! :)

Oh good!! There has certainly been a dearth of Gaston's threads :rofl:

Dean said:
Diana,

Like I told my wife, oneway in and oneway out, what difference does the wind make. :hairraise:

Yep. :yes:

Diana said:

Great. I will respond in kind. :)

Steve said:
Oh crap, now we'll have to move the judges stand.....
Look at the bright side. The windsock will create just enough shade for one more person to hang out, if that person is tall and skinny and has a small head.

bbchien said:
...and thereby forced me to time the runway.

For which you received an award! :cheerswine:

Diana said:

Shoot, now someone's gonna hit it! (just goes to show you can't please everyone)

Toby said:
Look at the bright side. The windsock will create just enough shade for one more person to hang out, if that person is tall and skinny and has a small head.

Most pilots I've met have big heads....

Hearts too.

Back