Gaston's...window signs and cell number

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Hey guys, don't forget that Chip put a page on our website where we can make a window sign for our airplanes. Thanks Chip!

If anybody wants my cell number to contact me while en route for any updates or whatever, or while we are at Gaston's, please shoot me an email or PM.

I have confirmed the dinner reservations for all of us together for the two dinners and for the brunch. Any questions, let me know. :)

Uh I don't see the page. can you post a link to the page for the window signs

AdamZ said:
Uh I don't see the page. can you post a link to the page for the window signs
Adam, after you log in, you will see a list under Your Info on the left side of the page. "Create window sign" is in that list.

Joe Williams said:
I can't believe it... A Gaston's "Here's Your Sign" thread :rofl:
Hey, before you know it we will have a Gaston's "What's Your Sign" thread. :D

And it's Virgo, btw. :)

gibbons said:
You'll need to log in, then go to "Create Window Sign"

Chip
I probably would have beat you in answering this one, but I was in the middle of making my sign! (and spell-checking).

The GAMI guys called and are supposed to bring my plane in the morning. So, I should have transportation out there.

Lance, when will your B-I-L know if he can get up here?

Spike, how are things looking for you & Tommy?

Dave

Dave Siciliano said:
The GAMI guys called and are supposed to bring my plane in the morning. So, I should have transportation out there.

Spike, how are things looking for you & Tommy?

Dave

Dave, we are go for Gaston's! The Deb is all propped-up and ready to go- Stuart was even out there polishing it up "so it would look good for the trip."

Our plan is, we leave at 11-12-ish, unless I have to go to a hearing at 1:00, in which case, we leave when we leave. I'll know in the morn, either way.

See you there!

Ugh - I forgot to print it out, and I'm printerless for tonight. Maybe I'll find a way to print one when I get to Gastons tomorrow.

Dave Siciliano said:

Dave

I just talked to him and he's not going to make it. He thought maybe next year he'd have the RV-9 and come in that though.

O.K. Looks like two of us then, instead of four. Brandon Maso and I. I'll probably get up there around 11:00 or so. If anyone needs me to pick up anything tonight and bring it, please post here and I'll try to look at it later today (after I pick up 24Q and retrun).

Best,

Dave

Back