Gastons, Thursday

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
Anyone have a place to sleep for Tristan (and me) at Gastons on Thursday? We've already worked out Friday and Saturday.

Neither of us are picky and would be happy with a couch, or even the floor.

Jesse,
Have you called them to see if we could just extend the room a day on the front end so you wouldn't have to move your stuff? Or is that more than you're looking to spend?

Jesse,
Have you called them to see if we could just extend the room a day on the front end so you wouldn't have to move your stuff? Or is that more than you're looking to spend?

Hmm. This is an idea--Damn you are a smart guy. I'll call them tomorrow. What is the room/cabin number you have?

Anyone have a place to sleep for Tristan (and me) at Gastons on Thursday? We've already worked out Friday and Saturday.

Neither of us are picky and would be happy with a couch, or even the floor.
Jesse, you and Tristan are welcome to stay at our farm Thursday. We're heading for Gaston's on Friday morning. Carol won't be coming this time, so we have the hangar apartment available and also the guest room at the house. :)

Diana, I like the subtlety in youre saying... "there are two separate sleeping locations and both will be expected to be used."
Ken, you just put words in my mouth (incorrectly), and made an incorrect assumption about me. :( What I was saying is that they have as many options as they want, and any of them are just fine with me. I just want people to be happy doing whatever they want to do. :yes:

In the hangar apartment, there is a sofa bed, no internet (yet), and more privacy. At the house, the guest room has a real bed and access to the internet. Carol is not staying with us on Thursday night, so both places are available.

Ken, you just put words in my mouth (incorrectly), and made an incorrect assumption about me. :( What I was saying is that they have as many options as they want, and any of them are just fine with me. I just want people to be happy doing whatever they want to do. :yes:

In the hangar apartment, there is a sofa bed, no internet (yet), and more privacy. At the house, the guest room has a real bed and access to the internet. Carol is not staying with us on Thursday night, so both places are available.
Sorry, my mistake. I thought I saw something I had experienced in my father's home.

Hmm. This is an idea--Damn you are a smart guy. I'll call them tomorrow. What is the room/cabin number you have?
Afraid I don't know, but when you call use my name and then let me know! :)

Jesse, you and Tristan are welcome to stay at our farm Thursday. We're heading for Gaston's on Friday morning. Carol won't be coming this time, so we have the hangar apartment available and also the guest room at the house. :)

Now that right there sounds like a good idea! :yes:

Hmm... Maybe "Mr. Grant Prellwitz" will be upgrading to the deluxe cottage. :D

Well, we already have the "standard deluxe cottage". What, pray tell, is the difference? :rofl::dunno: BTW, we already have Tony, Jesse and Tristan staying with us.

I'm not sure if sleeping arrangements have been worked out yet. There seems to be some sort of competition for Jesse.

Well, we already have the "standard deluxe cottage". What, pray tell, is the difference? :rofl::dunno: BTW, we already have Tony, Jesse and Tristan staying with us.

I'm not sure if sleeping arrangements have been worked out yet. There seems to be some sort of competition for Jesse.

Oh.. By 'deluxe cottage' I mean the River Villa! Party at Grant's place!! :D ;)

If it's cool at night, they'll be fighting to see who gets to keep who warm. I think Tristan might need to bring a blanket. :rofl: :rofl:

Back