Gaston's T-Shirt

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Idea, shamelessly stolen from the Lee Bottom Airport store:

attachment.php

Imagine it with "Gaston's Fly In 2010" on the front; the image above on the back.

Attachments

• grassrunway.jpg
    grassrunway.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 173
Yeah, yeah... whatever.

Screw it. Can you post those same pictures again this year?

Heck yeah, maybe I can PhotoShop in some gleaming sparkles...

I really like the tank style T-shirt design from last year! Would it be possible to order that same style for this year... except of course change the date logo on the front??

386072092v6_350x350_Back.jpg

I'm a small... or extra small if possible to get that... luv the fitted style of this one. Perfect also for layering later when it gets colder! :) If we do end up going with the man's style T-shirt as shown above though... I will get one for Christopher. He's a Large.

Last edited:
I really like the tank style T-shirt design from last year! Would it be possible to order that same style for this year... except of course change the date logo on the front??

386072092v6_350x350_Back.jpg

I'm a small... or extra small if possible to get that... luv the fitted style of this one. Perfect also for layering later when it gets colder! :) If we do end up going with the man's style T-shirt as shown above though... I will get one for Christopher. He's a Large.

Problem is, they only make those for skinny women...xlarge fits a person who is a medium...

But that is what was great about the T-shirts from last year... the ordering link (Cafe Press?) had a variety of styles to choose from. Something for everyone, but they all still matched with the same design logo. Men's, Women's, and even Children's sizes, I think! Long and short sleeves. That tank style shirt was only one of the choices. :D

But that is what was great about the T-shirts from last year... the ordering link (Cafe Press?) had a variety of styles to choose from. Something for everyone, but they all still matched with the same design logo. Men's, Women's, and even Children's sizes, I think! Long and short sleeves. That tank style shirt was only one of the choices. :D

I like the style...its the sizing that's the problem...:yesnod:

Well, Bob, I might have refrained from such commentary with another elder statesman such as yourself. But you know how hard it is to pass up the eggs when you find a bird's nest (like you-know-who) lying on the ground.

Wayne! You should learn to play nice with others..... and us wussies, too.

Sigh... I talked to Cafe Press today and they say that they can't change the design in ANY way from last year's version. Even if it is just the date that needs modified! :mad3: Grrr... how hard would that be?? I wish there were more time before Gaston's to get something together. Even if it were just to re-upload the same design from last year with the change of date! And maybe different color T-shirts to represent the different year. You know, like those stickers EAA hands out with camper registrations every year. I always look forward to seeing what color they picked out for the current year and then get one to put on my airplane. :)

Sigh... I talked to Cafe Press today and they say that they can't change the design in ANY way from last year's version. Even if it is just the date that needs modified! :mad3: Grrr... how hard would that be?? I wish there were more time before Gaston's to get something together. Even if it were just to re-upload the same design from last year with the change of date! And maybe different color T-shirts to represent the different year. You know, like those stickers EAA hands out with camper registrations every year. I always look forward to seeing what color they picked out for the current year and then get one to put on my airplane. :)

Lynn, Gastons will have some shirts, and caps but nothing for our special fly-in. I have a cap I got about 15 or more years ago from there.

Lynn, Gastons will have some shirts, and caps but nothing for our special fly-in. I have a cap I got about 15 or more years ago from there.

Kurt Raith does T-shirts cheap. His e-mail is "info@wearable-ink.com"

Cheers!

They can't change THAT design, but I bet if whomever did the art work for us makes changes, we can upload it as a NEW design.

They can't change THAT design, but I bet if whomever did the art work for us makes changes, we can upload it as a NEW design.

It was done by Kate Bernard.

After shooting off my mouth about quality, my two shirts have held up fine.

I would luv to do just that! :D Hopefully, we can either persuade/convince Kate to do that for us or else make some other arrangement so that us newbies to Gaston's can order a fly-in shirt that would match the rest of the group. Have e-mailed Kate to ask about those possibilities... stay tuned! Kate... if you are around... you have mail! :)

The T-shirt (and other stuff) store is up. I created a new thread HERE so that the store link is at the top of the thread in the first post.

Sigh... I talked to Cafe Press today and they say that they can't change the design in ANY way from last year's version...

Correct, CafePress did not design the shirts, my friend and I did, and we have the graphics. CafePress won't let you hijack someone else's design. (You tried that???? :skeptical:) The new 2010 shirts are online along with other items. Order soon to receive stuff prior to Gaston's. http://www.cafepress.com/gastons2010

Do I need to change the dates from 10-13 instead of 9-13?

Steve posted in the dates thread, 9-13.

If no one is the official decider of dates, I'm leaving it 9-13. If there are people showing up on the 9th, then that's when it starts.

I know of at least 4 people who plan to arrive on the 9th.

Typically the fly-in is deemed to be held Thursday noon through Sunday noon.

Leaving the dates 9-13 isn't a big deal imho, and may even make the items more collectable. But it's not my call.

Do I need to change the dates from 10-13 instead of 9-13?

Steve posted in the dates thread, 9-13.

If no one is the official decider of dates, I'm leaving it 9-13. If there are people showing up on the 9th, then that's when it starts.

Are the dates on the shirt? For some reason I don't see them as being on them.

OK... well, I'm not showing up until the 11th, but know that Jesse and a few others will be there on the 10th. Is there anyone lucky enough to be showing up on the 9th?? Shout it out, please... I'm just a newbie!

OK... well, I'm not showing up until the 11th, but know that Jesse and a few others will be there on the 10th. Is there anyone lucky enough to be showing up on the 9th?? Shout it out, please... I'm just a newbie!
No, we're doing the 10th too.

Click on the front view and you will see the dates.

On the front, Jesse. Currently, it has June 9-13th, 2010. But, if some people are coming in on the 9th for extra fly fishing lessons or to talk the cabin ovens into making perfect cookies, then the shirts should say the 9th! I'm going to order so I can get mine in time.

The 9th is fine - no reason for Kate to have to do any more work - thanks kate..appreciate it!

Bravo, thanks Kate! Are you making it to Gaston's this year? [DISREGARD: I see the answer on your shirts thread...]

Back