Gastons Rides

shucks i was thinking you were talking about bungee launching my glider so i could soar the ridge all afternoon.

i dont recall there being a towhook STC for the comanche. there is for the cherokee 235 though (Mike??) :)

i dont recall there being a towhook STC for the comanche. there is for the cherokee 235 though (Mike??) :)

Oh, you mean you wanted it to be legal? Picky, Picky, Picky
:D

That would be quite a ride over the river.:yes: I wonder how they talked her into being the test pilot.

As I watched it, I couldn't help but think how hurt that girl was going to be if one side of that bungee snapped....

On the bright side, if it snapped when it was near its full extension, she probably wouldn't remember much past THWACK.

Oh a side note, maybe teller can pick us all up in his 1900? :D

Remember the nice girl from the restaurant who, while she waited for her "first airplane ride," was so nervous that she kept unbuttoning her blouse?

She enjoyed her ride, though, and yes, she kept all her clothes on!

Well now it's official, this thread is worthless without pics!!

Naw, it never got naughty, it was just funny. I think she was one of the many given a ride by the inimitable Dr. Gil Velez.

I was sitting behind her in the flight with Gilberto.

Yes, very cute, and she wouldn't stop saying "OMG, OMG, OMG" :D

Remember the nice girl from the restaurant who, while she waited for her "first airplane ride," was so nervous that she kept unbuttoning her blouse?

She enjoyed her ride, though, and yes, she kept all her clothes on!

Suddenly Gastons is seeming to be higher on the ToDo list this year. :)

Suddenly Gastons is seeming to be higher on the ToDo list this year. :)

Well, joking aside, Gaston's is the plum job for that area, and there are always employees (especially wait staff) who have never flown before, so it's just something teh fly-in attendees get to do, and it's a hoot. I have to say, for ride-giving to non-pilots, Gil is one of the hosses.

He also took up a camera crew- wonder what ever became of their video?

Oh a side note, maybe teller can pick us all up in his 1900? :D

I said it last year, and I'll say it again this year...y'all want to pitch in for gas and rental fees, I'll be more than happy to bring one and give everyone a ride! Shockingly, though, my salary makes it a little hard for me to borrow one from the company for the weekend. :yes::goofy:

I wish I wasn't so far away, I would love to fly back to Gastons and give a few rides. I talked to some people that were going into the restruant and stopped to watch the planes and ask what we were doing. I said I would give them a ride this year (2008) if I made it back. They even e-mailed me when I got home. Just to darned far to Ark. with gas prices now days. :( Bob

Back