Gaston's Photos! Gaston's Photos!

RossFischer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Flyin Fisch
Dad's photo's are up on the galleries. You can view them there, and even download the hi-resolution photo's individually or all at once. (It may take a while to download 1000 photos!)

On most of Dad's shoots, one of us goes in and touches them up to really make them look superb. I didn't do it with these because I wouldn't get out of the house for a couple weeks and I've heard that's bad for your health :rolleyes:. If you would like a touched up photo, let me know and I would be happy to do it.

If you need prints, we can do it and mail it to you. No cost. It's our way of saying thanks!

Enjoy!

http://gallery.mac.com/fischerfam#100171

http://gallery.mac.com/fischerfam#100187

I'll be putting my faves on the Gaston's site. I figured 1000 might be a little much!

(Diana, Kim, there are no unflattering photos of either of you....if there are...you have permission to whack me upside the head next year!)

(Diana, Kim, there are no unflattering photos of either of you....if there are...you have permission to whack me upside the head next year!)
If there are, we won't be waiting till next year. ;)

I'm looking forward to checking them out. :)

I think we've found our "offical" photographer for Gaston's....

;)

wow, thanks, I gotta run to the airport now - I have a gear door open (pic 51)

WOW! This set of pictures is phenomenal! I've never seen so many great pictures. Thanks to you and your dad for documenting this event like this.

Great work!!! I owe you AND your Dad a ride in the Birddog......;)

Wow! Those are wonderful! And so clear.... Thankyou, Ross! And tell your Dad the same!

It took me over an hour to scroll through all of the pictures because the browser I'm using is incredibly slow with that site (both IE and FF). Can anyone suggest an alternative so I can scroll through them faster?

Also, Ross, I noticed there is another album "Gaston's 2008" with 1546 pictures in the album. Is this different than the first two (it has way more in it apparently)?

That must be a very fast camera. My cheapie would have gotten about one of those in the sequences.

Jason,

That other album shouldn't be there anymore...It actually was never supposed to be (but I messed up!).

The Web gallery shouldn't be that slow. It's pretty typical web 2.0. One suggestion is you can make the thumbnails bigger and view them without clicking through.

Jason,

That other album shouldn't be there anymore...It actually was never supposed to be (but I messed up!).

The Web gallery shouldn't be that slow. It's pretty typical web 2.0. One suggestion is you can make the thumbnails bigger and view them without clicking through.

Hmm, strange. Sometimes the page responds so slowly that I can't even click the thumbnail slider to change the size. Same result on another computer in the house as well. Weird.

Randy mustve put the camera in burst mode and held it down from 7 to 7 every day.

that site slayed my computer, ill have to get over to the university and sort through them one of these days

Tony, Jason, and whoever else might need it,

I'm going to create another gallery where you can download the smaller sized images, then view them on your own machine.

On the current gallery, you can download the hi-res photo's individually or as a whole package, but it sounds like that wouldn't solve yall's problems. It's just two clicks and a couple of mins for me to get the smaller ones available for you.

Ross, a BIG thank you for those incredible photos! Wow! I downloaded quite a few. You guys are good. :yes:

And thank you for being thoughtful about unflattering photos. ;)

yep got through them today at the airport. got a great one of chip and I in the husky right about at touchdown. thanks!

*Note to self: If I make it down there with the RV next year, be sure to scrub the belly before arrival. These pics show EVERY detail. ;)

I have a 2Ghz laptop with 4GB of RAM and that page even slams my laptop for like 20 seconds when I first go there. Once it finally comes up, though, it works fine.

I kept getting a "This site is trying to run a script that is taking too long. Do you want to wait for it to finish?" After a couple of clicks to continue, it was fine.

It's just two clicks and a couple of mins for me to get the smaller ones available for you.

Ahhh, the power of Mac. :D

I was very happy to see the sequence of the 182 coming back from the poker run, even though it was way at the end! I guess that meant I had to go through all of the other pics. They're excellent! :yes:

Here's my favorite:

web.jpg

BTW Ross, I think your dad likes the Bird Dog! :yes:

I kept getting a "This site is trying to run a script that is taking too long. Do you want to wait for it to finish?"
This happened to me several times too, even when I switched to IE. :dunno:

Back