Gaston's lost and found

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Did anyone lose or find anything?

Dave Taylor mentioned losing his camera...did anyone see it?

Evidently Hayden got lost...wonder where he went?

Which reminds me...Tony, I thought you were going to wear your Mile High shirt.

I think I lost my sense of humor a few times, but it kept coming back. :)

i was going to, but after wearing it thursday it was pretty skanky. never got a chance to wash it. dont worry, the next time we meet Ill have it on and we'll get a great picture.

i was going to, but after wearing it thursday it was pretty skanky. never got a chance to wash it. dont worry, the next time we meet Ill have it on and we'll get a great picture.
OK. :) Although you looked VERY nice in that blue and white shirt.

Dave's camera is the same Olympus model as mine but without the eyepiece rubber cover. Has anyone checked with the desk?

OK. :) Although you looked VERY nice in that blue and white shirt.

thanks, hawaiian shirts are perfect for the perma heat of Arkansas. I shouldve stocked more of them, i have quite a collection from the trip.

I located a Christmas tree from last December if anyone wishes to claim it <g>

Attachments

• christmastree.bmp
    284.9 KB · Views: 28
I may be missing a cheap tripod. But it may be in the back of the plane.

Edit: Found it. In the bedroom, where it was waiting to be packed for a trip to Gaston's!:redface:

Last edited:
Dave's camera is the same Olympus model as mine but without the eyepiece rubber cover. Has anyone checked with the desk?

Brook and I found just such a camera laying behind the garbage can behind the picnic benches. I believe she took it back with her, to NC.

Also found on the picnic bench after all had left, a plastic portfolio/envelope with some aircraft sales literature, CDs and a Garmin GPS Checklist. I believe Will has that one.

Robert

Yeah I have the camera here in NC and I plan to ship it to Dave tomorrow.

Im glad we found it Robert.

I didn't realize how interactive this board was . . . we must have been all typing replies at the same time based on the time stamps :D

I didn't realize how interactive this board was . . . we must have been all typing replies at the same time based on the time stamps :D
I smile every time I see your avatar. :) Smiles are contagious. :yes:

It seems everyone from Texas needs to check their airplanes for a stowaway.... LOL.

Back