Gaston's accomodations

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
I assume everything there is booked?

Anyone holding back reservations, or know of some that might not get used?

I might have the chance to bring another 'aviation couple' (assuming *I* can go - airplane woes) and they would need a room.

Private replies may be sent too: wtxvets@overland.net

Thanks

Let'sgoflying! said:
I assume everything there is booked?

I just got my room about a week or so ago, and they still had some left. Facing the runway and everything! :yes:

I should still have another bed available if anyone's still looking for a place. I'd also be happy to shuttle some people over from the paved fields in the 182. I'm planning to arrive around 2 PM. E-mail me, as I don't get on the board much.

Kent Shook
PP-ASEL, KMSN

Dave, booked mine three or four days ago (yikes!), room, not cabin, but they had (I think) three left then.

Boy's really excited about the trip. Almost as much as his dad!

Thanks all that responded!
We are having touchup paint done and it is 3wks behind schedule GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Let'sgoflying! said:
Thanks all that responded!
We are having touchup paint done and it is 3wks behind schedule GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh, dear.

What are the chances they won't be done with it? Can you fly it partially done?

The Citabria just got back in the air after being down for 3 weeks waiting for the muffler to come back. I was worried it wouldn't be back in time for Gaston's.

Hope you get it back. You MUST come to Gaston's. :yes:

Diana said:
What are the chances they won't be done with it? Can you fly it partially done?

Things are looking up. It is 5:30am Sat and I am getting ready to go kick some butt at the shop (which means get some of it done myself!). I think if I go all weekend at it, they will be able to complete the job.

Let'sgoflying! said:
Things are looking up. It is 5:30am Sat and I am getting ready to go kick some butt at the shop (which means get some of it done myself!). I think if I go all weekend at it, they will be able to complete the job.

Have you considered bribes, as well? :)

Back