Gaston's 2010 Shirts and Stuff, HERE

skyflyer8

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
skyflyr
Back by popular demand, you can purchase Gaston's 2010 items through a new CafePress store featuring last year's artwork and this year's dates.

http://www.cafepress.com/gastons2010

5361391.jpg

Sorry I am so late to the party. Order now and there's no problem... Wait several days, and you might need express shipping.

If you have special item requests, please e-mail me through the link at the store (instead of PM-ing me or e-mailing my regular address). Warning: any complaints will be quickly disposed of and no response will be given until you add another zero to my salary. :devil: :D This is the second year using CafePress, and last year I think our experiences were pretty good, and my own shirts have held up great through several washings. Again sorry this is late and that CafePress doesn't offer more colors. (If you demand last year's colors I'll add them, but you won't be "special" anymore. :fingerwag:)

Some have asked: no, I won't be at Gaston's this year. Saving the money for a different adventure. Have fun everyone!

Thanks kindly!

Same answer about as last year about caps?

I ordered one for Chel. I'll just wear last years. I think it got washed...

Any chance they could make the logo's on the fat-boy shirts bigger so it wouldn't look like a button on a bed sheet?

Same answer about as last year about caps?

I just added a choice of white or khaki cap, plus "truckers hat."

Also - a mousepad!

Any chance they could make the logo's on the fat-boy shirts bigger so it wouldn't look like a button on a bed sheet?

Sorry, no can do, I shrunk the image on the kid's shirts, but can't max it out any further on the adult sizes.

I'm not on any other color of the rainbow board, and if anyone would like to cross-post the store link, please do.

I just added a choice of white or khaki cap, plus "truckers hat."

Also - a mousepad!

Sorry, no can do, I shrunk the image on the kid's shirts, but can't max it out any further on the adult sizes.

Just spoofin' all I really wanted was a cap.

Well, Pete... we COULD do a Men of Gaston's 2K10 calendar to sell next year if we can get 12 of the guys to pose in their Speedos or similar resort wear. Which month do you want to be??

BTW... got my T-shirts today. Christopher's was a little bit roomy... he got the men's size Large (he is 5'8" tall/175 pounds) but he says that it will work. He prefers his T-shirts loose anyway. Mine was a perfect fit... I'm 5'1" tall/95 pounds and I got the Small ladies tank top. :)

Well, Pete... we COULD do a Men of Gaston's 2K10 calendar to sell next year if we can get 12 of the guys to pose in their Speedos or similar resort wear. Which month do you want to be??

BTW... got my T-shirts today. Christopher's was a little bit roomy... he got the men's size Large (he is 5'8" tall/175 pounds) but he says that it will work. He prefers his T-shirts loose anyway. Mine was a perfect fit... I'm 5'1" tall/95 pounds and I got the Small ladies tank top. :)
I've got a pair of Speedo's I can bring! I'll be January, because once someone sees me, they'll freeze right up! :)

Ummm... how about...

Attachments

• banana.jpg
    banana.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
  • hammock 1.jpg
    hammock 1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
Back