Gaston's 2009 date

Larryo

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Larryo
All,

If the 2009 Gaston's date has not been set, yet, I'd like to put in a plug for any weekend other than June 11 thru 14th.

Just for selfish reasons, as I have a commitment that puts me out of the country on that weekend every year. Last year worked great.

Thoughts?

All,

If the 2009 Gaston's date has not been set, yet, I'd like to put in a plug for any weekend other than June 11 thru 14th.

Just for selfish reasons, as I have a commitment that puts me out of the country on that weekend every year. Last year worked great.

Thoughts?

Sorry to break it to you Larry. The dates were set at Gastons 2008 and they are....

Drumroll please....

June 11 through 14.
Again, sorry.

Sorry to break it to you Larry. The dates were set at Gastons 2008 and they are....

Drumroll please....

June 11 through 14.
Again, sorry.

Well,

Maybe the year thereafter.....

Who would you like us to talk to, Larry? Spouse? Boss? Family? Scheduler? We fix.

I'm planning for next year, and hopefully making it! I'll have bunches more rating to help. ;)

I know how you feel, Larry...the 11th is my b-day and the 14th is my anniversary (1st). :eek::no:
Sorry, but that excuse won't work this time.

What better place to spend both events than with lots of airplanes? Just tell Junelle that you're going for the amazing fly fishing there. Also, she'll enjoy all the wonderful malls in the area! :yes:

-Felix

What better place to spend both events than with lots of airplanes? Just tell Junelle that you're going for the amazing fly fishing there. Also, she'll enjoy all the wonderful malls in the area! :yes:

-Felix

Malls or Maules? :rofl:

-Felix

:rofl::rofl:Thanks Felix, but somehow I don't think fly fishing will hook her any better than flying, so to speak! Actually, she said that I could go, but that she'll just stay home and go to work. I know I'm new to this whole marriage thing, but somehow that seems like it would be ill advised. :yes: I've still got a few months to work on her, at least. :cheerswine:

hell matt just bring her. she'll have more fun than she thinks.

Actually, she said that I could go, but that she'll just stay home and go to work. I know I'm new to this whole marriage thing, but somehow that seems like it would be ill advised.

The force is strong with this one. :yes:

just testing to see if leah is reading. if i have bruises the next time you see me, you'll know the answer :)

just testing to see if leah is reading. if i have bruises the next time you see me, you'll know the answer :)

Why did this image pop into my head when I thought about Leah whooping up on you?

"I may be small..... but I'm wirey!"

98354-004-C28FB57A.jpg

Teller, tell her if she doesn't want to go flying or fishing, she can always go kayaking. Leah would be happy to give her some pointers, I'm sure.

Btw, this is an excellent opportunity to test the mettle of the marriage. As in fishing, sometimes, after you catch them, you have to throw them back in.;)

:rofl::rofl:Thanks Felix, but somehow I don't think fly fishing will hook her any better than flying, so to speak! Actually, she said that I could go, but that she'll just stay home and go to work. I know I'm new to this whole marriage thing, but somehow that seems like it would be ill advised. :yes: I've still got a few months to work on her, at least. :cheerswine:

We can compare Aspen notes at 3M0 (to keep on topic).
Sounds like a plan!

Teller, just play along. "Honey, but you've done so much great work over this past year, how could I not show you my appreciation by taking you to Arkansas for the weekend? It's almost like Iowa!"

sorry steve, Leah will probably be busy taking airplane rides or something.

The force is strong with this one. :yes:

I sense much darkness in this young Jedi. :rofl:

That, right there, is funny! :yes::rofl::rofl:

Thanks Tony. You were there for the wedding, you gonna be there for the divorce you're engineering too? :confused::D I hope Leah reads this thread :p

Steve said:
Teller, tell her if she doesn't want to go flying or fishing, she can always go kayaking. Leah would be happy to give her some pointers, I'm sure.

Btw, this is an excellent opportunity to test the mettle of the marriage. As in fishing, sometimes, after you catch them, you have to throw them back in.;)

Hey Steve! You're evil too.:yes:

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan!

Teller, just play along. "Honey, but you've done so much great work over this past year, how could I not show you my appreciation by taking you to Arkansas for the weekend? It's almost like Iowa!"

HA. Actually, you might be on to something...she was saying just today that she wants to get back to Iowa to see her friends; I'll just pull the 'ol switch'eroo, I'm sure Iowa and Arkansas look similar enough. :fcross:

Plus there will be some Iowans at Gaston's.... That should be close enough

Ohhh....that gives me an idea. Why don't you invite all her cute friends to Gaston's? That way, everybody wins :D

Well, Big E, Darin, Tank, and Joe are all good lookin' guys...I'm pretty sure they're all single. I'll see what I can't do for ya! :cheerswine::goofy:

Well, Big E, Darin, Tank, and Joe are all good lookin' guys...I'm pretty sure they're all single. I'll see what I can't do for ya! :cheerswine::goofy:
:hairraise: I've been trying to think of a clever response, but I just can't. I hear you can send direct messages on facebook, though :D:no:

teller if those guys come you may want to warn the bar

Back