Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Annual Gaston's Fly-In' started by JCranford, Oct 16, 2018.
JC, thanks for thinking of me. I have my Vacation time pretty well planned out with Rough River in April, a trip to VA in May and 6Y9 in August. Plus a week for Surgery sometime this year. I am hoping those trips will work out. Dr appointment tomorrow to discuss bilateral knee replacement and not sure when that will end up being scheduled.
I do want to get my wife to Gaston's at some point, as she would love the fishing there.
Best wishes for the Dr appt!
Cancellation policy has been relaxed to $75 with 15 days notice fwiw.
Sweet! We had reservations last year for the fly-in and of course the weather didn't cooperate. We called them and they transferred the reservation to Thanksgiving. They've always been very accommodating to us.
Now if only we could charge meteorologists the $75 when they botch the forecast 15 days out.
Well the verdict is in. Will be having bilateral (as in both) knee replacement mid June.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I’ve heard that’s the best way to go, both at once. Recover quick!
I've always wondered.... what would a chair look like if our knees bent the other way....