Gas for $2.78 a gallon.

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
I can't remember the last time I paid $2.78 for gas,:goofy: but I did today! Hope it sticks around for a while.

$2.78? What kind of gas are we talking about?

E-85 is about $2.75 here in AR

Gas is wobbles between $3.30 and $3.05 depending on your location. My college town is $3.30 while 20 miles in any direction it's around $3.10. One guy owns all the stations in town. He takes advantage of the rich college girls who have daddy's credit card.

SS-110LL hovers around $5.30 while SS-Jet A hovers around $5.10

$2.78? What kind of gas are we talking about?
That's exactly what I was wondering about, I thought maybe 100LL had dropped through the floor.:yikes:

I can't put E-85 in my car, so the cheapest we have in North Florida is $3.24 for regular. :mad:

As for 100LL you can find it for anywhere from $5.35 to $4.37 for self-serve.

That's pretty good. I was stoked that gas here (west-central MO) is about $2.95. The owner of one station said they expect it to get to the $2.80's for a couple of weeks. Not gonna believe it 'till I see it though.

If you really want to jumpstart us out of the recession you find a way to drop auto gas under $2 and avgas under $3 and... voilà!

Translation assistance brought to you by the Grammar Nazi: Voilà = Whala

I was excited when I paid $3.80 yesterday. All my cars take premium though. I think regular was $3.60.

Gas has been under $3 in many parts of eastern MO for at least 2 weeks now. I Filled up in St. Louis two weekends ago for $2.89.

Gas is actually going up in Georgia over the last week or so, from $3.09 to $3.24 last night.:mad2: Avgas was $5.03 Wednesday at KCNI, I filled both birds.:D

Back