Garmin Pilot Route Issue

NealRomeoGolf

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
NRG
Anyone seeing this problem where you enter a new route on the Map tab but the route never updates? This is version 11.1.3 on iPad running iPadOS 16.3. If I create the trip and then go to Trip Planning and activate it then it will change. It never behaved like that before.

Screen shot below is me trying to do a new route from 3MY to KCAK but it stays stuck in the header as KUES to 3MY and the magenta line stays to the KUES route.

849B9C0C-B9DC-4136-A507-D34B7C701570.png

no, but 11.1.3 on iphone. if I hit the x just to the left of Routing, it clears out what I had before.

I opened GP, clicked on the ‘tap to edit’ field, entered KUES 3MY, hit ‘route’ so it showed up on the map. Then hit the ‘tap to edit’ again, hit the X to clear what’s already been entered, then put in 3MY KCAK, hit route and it updated the map.

I opened GP, clicked on the ‘tap to edit’ field, entered KUES 3MY, hit ‘route’ so it showed up on the map. Then hit the ‘tap to edit’ again, hit the X to clear what’s already been entered, then put in 3MY KCAK, hit route and it updated the map.
Do you have that "standby flight plan" notation at the bottom like my screen has? I've never noticed that before.

Ok, looks like this is the issue. Under Menu you can switch between a main plan and a standby plan. Mine was set to standby.

FE05A097-DE79-45B5-87C2-D0A08B4E7AE3.jpeg

Back