Garmin Pilot on multiple devices question

markstanco

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
I got the free 30 day trial to Garmin Pilot and I am going to buy it since it is what I like.

My question is this...I have it already on my Galaxy 10.1 tablet, and on my Note 3 phone. However, I am going to be changing phones over to the newest Motorola phone when it comes out (whatever it may be).

Can you deactivate a device and load it on to a new device? Garmin allows 2 devices under your account, so if I cant do this I will have to hold off on the purchase.

Thanks!

I got the free 30 day trial to Garmin Pilot and I am going to buy it since it is what I like.

My question is this...I have it already on my Galaxy 10.1 tablet, and on my Note 3 phone. However, I am going to be changing phones over to the newest Motorola phone when it comes out (whatever it may be).

Can you deactivate a device and load it on to a new device? Garmin allows 2 devices under your account, so if I cant do this I will have to hold off on the purchase.

Thanks!

Call Garmin and ask.

Any time I've switched devices I put my login information in the new device and it just asks me which device I'd like to deactivate to activate the new one.

Thank you, I appreciate that!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back