Garmin Pilot III GPS for sale

AirBaker

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
AirBaker
Ive just upgraded to a Garmin 396 and I'll be getting rid of the Pilot III GPS. It's got a yoke mount, antenna on a long cord, dash mount and the user manual.

Nihili est - in vita priore ego imperator romanus fui
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

Last edited:
Lance, depending on what you want to charge I might be interested, I'm looking for a cheap GPS of some type.

jdwatson said:
Nihili est - in vita priore ego imperator romanus fui
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

You too? I agree completely.

again... Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure

Looking for a Garmini 296.

infotango said:
Lance, depending on what you want to charge I might be interested, I'm looking for a cheap GPS of some type.

OK, but first I've got to find a good deal on a 296 to replace it with. I don't want or need the wx and traffic available on the 396. Hopefully I can find someone who's trading up to a 396 and has a 296 they don't need anymore.

Re: Looking for a Garmini 296.

lancefisher said:
OK, but first I've got to find a good deal on a 296 to replace it with. I don't want or need the wx and traffic available on the 396. Hopefully I can find someone who's trading up to a 396 and has a 296 they don't need anymore.

The traffic is a bit useless on the 396 if you want to wire it into another Garmin 430/530. There's only one serial interface, so you don't get to use both traffic and flight plan.

I probably didn't need the 396 either. :)

Re: Looking for a Garmini 296.

lancefisher said:

The COPA (cirrus site) has a FS board that had some good deals a few months ago. I saw a couple go for 1000-1050 that included a car kit which is a $300 option. If not go to ebay.

Back