Garmin Nuvi 650 land GPS $299 at Costco

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
Costco has the Garmin Nuvi 650 portable land GPS on sale for $299.

It has the large hi-res touch screen and
  • Accepts data cards: SD Card Not Included
  • MP3 player, Audio book player, Picture viewer
so it's an "iPod" too.

I have the Garmin 670 which has the Bluetooth cell speaker phone and the FM traffic cord, which has proven to be worthless. It's been great for me. When I travel without it I feel like something's missing. I paid nearly $700.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11234538

I have the Nuvi 350 and paid 800$ for it, a year later it's now around 400 or less. Go figure.

BTW, the speaker on the Nuvi is not something you want to use for MP3s in your car. :no: Better to just have an iPod. I never take the Nuvi out of the car and pedestrian use seems limited to roadways anyway.

I have the Nuvi 350 and paid 800$ for it, a year later it's now around 400 or less. Go figure.

BTW, the speaker on the Nuvi is not something you want to use for MP3s in your car. :no: Better to just have an iPod. I never take the Nuvi out of the car and pedestrian use seems limited to roadways anyway.

Another thing my 670 has is an FM transmitter so you can send it through the car stereo. I don't use that because you can listen to the Nuvi or tune to an FM radio station, not both.

Back