Garmin GTX 335 Promo from Aircraft Spruce

AKBill

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
AKBill
Looking for comments on the Garmin GTX 335 Promo kit from AS. Looks like an all in one ADS-B package for a good price.

Comments please. Thanks.

Offer is by Garmin and available from all the vendors - Spruce, Chief, Pacific, etc. So pick your favorite reseller.

Offer is by Garmin and available from all the vendors - Spruce, Chief, Pacific, etc. So pick your favorite reseller.
Seems like a good all in one package. I don't need ADS-B were I fly but my Narco AT-150 stopped working and I am looking for something to replace it. Who knows maybe I will make a trip in the future to the lower 48 were ADS-B is needed.

I got the same deal from Northern Lights. It just arrived this week.

It’s costing a little extra, but they’re going to build a harness, supply new coax, blade antenna, and calibrate the encoder to my altimeter. All I have to do is install it.

Not needed here in Alaska, but I say the more of us pinging away our position, the safer it is for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s costing a little extra, but they’re going to build a harness, supply new coax, blade antenna, and calibrate the encoder to my altimeter. All I have to do is install it.

Not needed here in Alaska, but I say the more of us pinging away our position, the safer it is for everyone.

Thanks that is good information. I sent my Narco to Northern Lights, if they cant fix it I'll most likely buy one from them. They have always given me good service.

2456cd3cbef59b113f7b6229e883fbed.jpg

Looks like I’ll be spending some quality time at the hangar soon!

I agree! I was shooting a practice Approach about a month ago and saw someone apparently on a collision course, but 500 below us. They never were a real factor, but the safety pilot was looking for him. It was really nice to see him on the 430 to know that he wasn’t climbing. It was before the FAF and I wasn’t descending. I wonder how many people have been wandering around non compliant that missed me by a few feet and i never knew it.

Back