Garmin GTX 327 NEW

goodone

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jeremy
xxxSOLDxxx

Last edited:
it's brand new,never been switched on, no one needs a bargain???

You're gonna need at least 11 posts before you are fully trustworthy ;-)

New Price only 750 pounds, never been used or even switched on, so grab a bargain...

Newer price is 600 pounds not a penny less, buys first :)

Other threads point out that this seems fishy.
Might want to explain how you came into posession of this equip, why you're selling it, why it's still sealed, completeness, documentation, etc.

escrow.com

No one needs it???????

Not really, the problem with the 327 is that it will not support ADS-B functions that are up and coming so there is a possibility that within the US that that unit will be obsolete quite shortly. You would have greater luck were it a 330 which still is not assured to work with it all, but considering Garmin's past record they will likely offer a compatibility upgrade for it at 30% or so of new cost.

Other threads point out that this seems fishy.
Might want to explain how you came into posession of this equip, why you're selling it, why it's still sealed, completeness, documentation, etc.

Not trying to be rude but if it looks fishy don't buy it, I'm not saying to you: You have to buy, look it's advertised elsewhere and there is lots of interest, anyway for you mister is SOLD, there is peoples interested locally so no worrys

Not trying to be rude but if it looks fishy don't buy it, I'm not saying to you: You have to buy, look it's advertised elsewhere and there is lots of interest, anyway for you mister is SOLD, there is peoples interested locally so no worrys

You can't read or write or articulate in English so please excuse the trepidation when people see your "new" avionics for half price.:wink2:

Its getting ridiculous, I'm not english, I live in UK since 2001 so what, sorry for my bad language, don't want don't buy, who asked you
BTW it's sold to someone who wanted not who has nothing else to do just write in here useless topics
Good luck fellows :D

You can't read or write or articulate in English so please excuse the trepidation when people see your "new" avionics for half price.:wink2:
Hey Geddy, you need to get Alex to sign up here. I hear he's been a pilot for a long time! :thumbsup:

Hey Geddy, you need to get Alex to sign up here. I hear he's been a pilot for a long time! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'll let him know. Haha.:wink2::wink2: I think he has a Piper Cheyenne, or he used to.

Its getting ridiculous, I'm not english, I live in UK since 2001 so what, sorry for my bad language, don't want don't buy, who asked you
BTW it's sold to someone who wanted not who has nothing else to do just write in here useless topics
Good luck fellows :D

You are sooo correct. it is getting ridiculous. ^^^^^^ :eek::eek: ^^^^

Last edited:
If you want to be taken seriously you'd do well to not write in a manner, much less give a provenance of a Nigerian 419 scammer operating out of the UK. You may as well have said you are Prince Mugambe and are seeking a partner which will accept $49,000,000 that you need to get out of Nigeria, please send your banking details and Western Union $10,000 so processing can begin immediately.

iHenning never mind, it's already sold, those guys far as I can see have spare time :rofl:
and I'm not nigerian ;)

iHenning never mind, it's already sold, those guys far as I can see have spare time :rofl:
and I'm not nigerian ;)

That is the problem with the Internet, you never really know who anyone is, all you can do is judge them by their words in comparison to the words of others.

In the end though, you advertised a product of very limited value in the US to a predominantly US website and marketed it to the cheapest, meanest, most self righteous potential group of people you could have marketed it to, Internet pilots. Even worse, you dared to market it at a price greater than 10% of real value which is all that they will buy at if it's priced more than an iPad.

Last edited:
Yes I agree with you, but...there is P.M. for that, who was interested sended me pm :wink2:
It's just a shame I found abusive web users

Yes I agree with you, but...there is P.M. for that, who was interested sended me pm :wink2:
It's just a shame I found abusive web users

You haven't been on the Internet long then:rofl::rofl::rofl: Try posting the same thing at Rec.Aviation.Piloting and check the responses you get there...:lol::lol::lol: (does anyone but spam bots use Usenet anymore?)

Back