Display Name

Display name:
petrolero
SOLD: Garmin GPSMAP 496 with XM WX and RAM Mount

GARMIN GPSMAP 496 Aviation WAAS GPS Moving Map with XM Weather Receiver

GARMIN GPSMAP 496 with all cables that came with it,
-- including wall and 12-28v ship's power adapter,
-- remote suction-mount WAAS GPS antenna
-- XM Weather receiver (requires XM WX subscription)
-- Optional adapter for Zaon XRX PCAS traffic system
-- RAM yoke mount (much better than the stock mount). This can easily be converted to a suction mount by ordering the suction component from RAM mounts.

This is a very quick and relatively cheap way to get a WAAS moving map and XM weather (better than ADS-B wx) in the cockpit. If you happen to have a Zaon XRX traffic system (or you buy the unit I have for sale separately) I can include the adapter cable to throw detected traffic to the GPSMAP. The Zaon works vastly better than ADS-B "in".

$400 obo

Photos here: GARMIN GPSMAP 496 Aviation WAAS GPS Moving Map with XM Weather Receiver

GARMIN GPSMAP 496 with all cables that came with it,
-- including wall and 12-28v ship's power adapter,
-- remote suction-mount WAAS GPS antenna
-- XM Weather receiver (requires XM WX subscription)
-- Optional adapter for Zaon XRX PCAS traffic system
-- RAM yoke mount (much better than the stock mount). This can easily be converted to a suction mount by ordering the suction component from RAM mounts.

This is a very quick and relatively cheap way to get a WAAS moving map and XM weather (better than ADS-B wx) in the cockpit. If you happen to have a Zaon XRX traffic system (or you buy the unit I have for sale separately) I can include the adapter cable to throw detected traffic to the GPSMAP. The Zaon works vastly better than ADS-B "in".

$400

Phots here: http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/4539456933.html

PM if interested. Will ship.

-Brandon

Last edited:
Back