Garmin Forerunner

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
I'm a runner and biker. The Garmin Forerunner 305 looks intreaguing, especially since I can quickly move it from my wrist to my bike. Are any of you using it? Any thoughts? It would be great to help me keep track of distances and times. Does it show one's location?

Best,

Dave

Dave,

I use the 305 when I bike and run. I really do like it. I purchased the bicycle kit (cadence and distance) and also the quick release bicycle mount / wrist band kit. I've never used it as a GPS but I know you can download courses into it.

I especially like being able to program workouts into it based on a number of criteria. For a while I was doing a lot of heart zone workouts and the 305 made it very easy.

Drop me an email if you want more info.

I have the 205, without the heart rate monitor,and I love it. It not only lets you know how you are doing during the workout, but you can also download the tracks and check your progress over time using either the Garmin software that comes with it, or various other software available online. Sometimes i wish I spent the extra bucks and got the 305.

Back