Garmin Flight stream 210

Scott@KTYR

Pattern Altitude
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Scott@KTYR
Question about how to link Flight Stream 210 to iPhone and mini iPad.

I have a Flight Stream 210, GTX 345 transponder ads-b in and out, GNS530 GPS and ForeFlight.

My old iPhone and iPad mini would link via to the ads-b traffic and weather coming from the GTX 345.

I upgraded my iPhone and iPad mini and they are not linking with ADS-B information.

I checked both phone and iPad Bluetooth settings while the plane was running and the avionics running but no Bluetooth link appeared. Anyone know what to do?

Last edited:
Are you trying to connect through the flightstream or the GTX345? If it's the Flightstream, the GNS utility or system menu should have the BT connection settings. You'll likely need to delete your old phone/iPad from the GNS, then connect the new one. If it's through the 345, there's some button pressing involved to get it into pairing mode. I don't have one, so can't help you there.
Garmin BT seems to benefit from having as few things as possible paired.

I think I am getting my ads-b information through the Flightstream.
So how do I get into the GNS utility or system menu?

Thanks for the link.
It says: ‘To connect to a Flight Stream 210 connected to a GNS navigator, or ......., you will need to open the GNS’s or GTN’s Bluetooth configuration page, which will cause the Flight Stream to enter pairing mode‘ But it does not say how to Open the Bluetooth configuration page on the GNS530. Anyone know how to do it?

Hold the enter key while turning it on. (GNS). Having said that, be very careful in there to not touch anything else. There are a lot of settings there you don't want to mess up. Do you have a current manual for your GNS and software version? They are available on the Garmin website.

I have a GNS Manual but I need to find it.

Ok found a manual on line

Hold the enter key while turning it on. (GNS). Having said that, be very careful in there to not touch anything else. There are a lot of settings there you don't want to mess up. Do you have a current manual for your GNS and software version? They are available on the Garmin website.
The manual does not mention Bluetooth configuration page.

Think this has your answer. I'd clear any old devices from the GNS, he covers how to do that as well.

Think this has your answer. I'd clear any old devices from the GNS, he covers how to do that as well.

Wow that is exactly what I was looking for !!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Back