Garmin Connext issue

Salty

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Salty
I'm having trouble with my new iPad connecting to my GNC-355. Infuriatingly, it's not as simple as that....

It works great all by itself. But as soon as I connect my iPhone the iPad drops it's connection. I pulled out my old iPad, and it works along with the iPhone just fine. But if I have the old iPad connected, it also boots my new iPad. Makes no sense. I've fully reset the iPad 3 times, reinstalled everything, repaired a billion times. You name it.

Any ideas? Any ideas on how to get support from Garmin on this? I sent an email, but I'm not expecting much. Apple support, as expected, says "it works on it's own, gotta be Garmin's problem"

I'm having trouble with my new iPad connecting to my GNC-355. Infuriatingly, it's not as simple as that....

It works great all by itself. But as soon as I connect my iPhone the iPad drops it's connection. I pulled out my old iPad, and it works along with the iPhone just fine. But if I have the old iPad connected, it also boots my new iPad. Makes no sense. I've fully reset the iPad 3 times, reinstalled everything, repaired a billion times. You name it.

Any ideas? Any ideas on how to get support from Garmin on this? I sent an email, but I'm not expecting much. Apple support, as expected, says "it works on it's own, gotta be Garmin's problem"
1-- Call them tomorrow, somebody friendly will probably answer the phone.
2-- How many devices did you have powered on/connected to the bluetooth at one time?

I can connect with my iPhone and old iPad fine.

trying to connect with my new iPad and phone doesn’t work.

I unpaired all of them before every test. So never more than 3, and mostly only 2 at a time.

Back