Garmin 496 plus accessories - $700

comanchepilot

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Joe Farrell, yeah, him
Hi everyone. Lets do this right - so I'm addiing photos below and the comprehensive list of what you get . . . essentially everything that was in the box - and a little more -

The unit worked perfectly when I landed last Friday. With this unit you get the main 496 display unit which still holds a charge almost as long as original purchase plus retains date and time with no problems - so this sale includes:

496 display Unit.

496 Cradle [unit is in the cradle - photo of the rear]

External GPS antenna - working

External GXM-30 XM Antenna - working -

Auto Power Adapter -- working

AC Mains Power Adapter - working

Shorty GPS Antenna - working

RAM yoke mount

RAM 3" Arm.

RAM Ball to go into the Cradle to convert to yoke mount

FULL GPS496 Manual

Garmin Carry Bag

BONUS: Also contains City Navigator software [2007 edition I believe] that is installed in the unit memory plus

Garmin Terrain Data Card - I'm pretty sure its in there - but don't count on it but it showed up as a display option the last time I looked - I may have removed it -

The unit was stored in my airplane in a hangar since it was purchased new and probably has around 550 hours on it . . . ..

$700 plus $11 flat rate USPS Delivery confirmation shipping - please - no checks - money orders only postal or major US bank.

Paypal Preferred. PM or text 860-306-5603 - first money gets it - life is too short to hold things and deal with the other unhappy people -

International is ok - but requires Paypal and full prepayment of shipping cost plus $5 for the hassle of the paperwork - please don't ask me to tell how much shipping to where ever -- price it yourself - USPS.com 11x11x10 box - 6lbs.

Paypal ID: comanchepilot@gmail.com

Attachments

• photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    877.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    661 KB · Views: 11
  • photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    866.1 KB · Views: 12
Item SOLD - do not send money! Thank you very much!

Back