Garmin 430W updates

StanN45

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
StanN45
Does anybody know what's going on with the FlyGarmin updates for the 430W? It's been down a few days now. I've sent a query to Garmin with no response yet. Anybody else dealing with this same issue?

I updated mine late last week, not sure how long it's been down.

I’ll just have to keep trying I guess. It’d be nice if they would at least give a guy some sort of time line.

Just updated mine with no problem. 430W and 530W. fly.garmin.com and the flyGarmin for Windows app. Windows 10 with the USB card reader.

Just updated mine with no problem. 430W and 530W. fly.garmin.com and the flyGarmin for Windows app. Windows 10 with the USB card reader.
Same here, except no Windows 10. I’m using Windows, just not the 10. I just bought the bundle and updated at the beginning of December and now I’m getting a messsage about them doing an update on FlyGarmin. Please be patient it says.

Same here, except no Windows 10. I’m using Windows, just not the 10. I just bought the bundle and updated at the beginning of December and now I’m getting a messsage about them doing an update on FlyGarmin. Please be patient it says.

Clear your browser cache or try another web browser?

Time Lines can only be gotten from JeppDirect.com

Only if you're using the Jepp database. I (and presumably Stan) am using the Garmin database, turned out to be a tiny bit cheaper and I didn't find anyone saying I'd be missing anything compared to Jepp.

Yeah, I may try a different browser. I really don’t know why that would matter, I’m using the same one now that I used in December, but who knows? And yes, I’m using Garmin for the updates.

And, thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

A different browser did the trick. For some reason, it didn't like Google Chrome this time around. Went through Explorer and it loaded right up. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back