Garmin 396 For Sale

Flyer522

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Flyer522
Selling a used , but in good condition, 396 for a friend. He will be sending over pictures and more info soon, but just putting this post out in advance. Everything is included as it came and no damage to the unit. Has been kept up to date also and is used regularly, but we are looking to upgrade. The only problem with the unit is that it has a bad battery due to it being accidentally left on the charger for a few days! :mad: A new battery can be purchased if needed, but all the chargers are with it. Asking $850, but will consider other reasonable offers. PM if interested and more details and pictures to come soon.

Last edited:
It is an internal battery that it uses. If you are not going to be taking it around where you can not hook it up to electric, then you really don't need to replace it. Since it has the wall and plane charger (car charger). If you are then a new battery will most likely range in the 35-50 range.

Yea I think it just all depends on who is selling it. For me I would buy it from:
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/avpages/garminBattery396.php
But that is where I get most of my stuff anyway. The price can vary I guess I should say.

~Holton

This is the first website I checked. It appears your cost estimate is high.

http://www.ipods99.com/ProductDetai...n+GPSMAP+396&gclid=CNr1ocvvg58CFWkN5QodjQxj7w

Disclaimer: I have never used this website, nor do I have any affiliation with Garmin or the website or its owner. You may be able to find the battery at a lower price elsewhere.

-Skip

Here are some pictures taken today of the unit and all that will come with it. It was used today on the way back from Houston to BTR.

Attachments

• forjeff 004.jpg
    forjeff 004.jpg
    921 KB · Views: 21
  • forjeff 002.jpg
    forjeff 002.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 15
  • forjeff 003.jpg
    forjeff 003.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 15
Back