Garmin 375/175 help

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Are there any good training videos or documents or better yet, classes to learn the 175? The Garmin docs aren't the greatest. I've run into a problem (noted in another posting) that setting an RNAV approach, I get a message that GPS approach isn't there.

I've been setting an approach without the entire route - works for the ILS and the LOC but not the RNAV.

Obviously I don't know what I'm doing. There's no way I can work on the instrument rating without knowing how to use the GPS.

There's a pretty good Garmin 175/355/375 simulator app that was really helpful in learning the 355. Search in the app store for "Garmin GPS Trainer".

There's a pretty good Garmin 175/355/375 simulator app that was really helpful in learning the 355. Search in the app store for "Garmin GPS Trainer".
Have it. Had it for months. The sim is good for understanding the options and settings. But it doesn't address the issue of missing GPS - that's a real-world situation.

Steps to reproduce, so midlife can put a video out about it.

Garmin has been helpful to me. I would contact Garmin support with your question.

Back