Gaming Systems: PS3 or Wii???

As hard as that is to pass up - I'm still going with the PS3 :D

Dave Krall CFII said:
Thanks William!
They appear to be talking about something...

I heard something in there about cheap and go karts... that was about it.

You mean there's more than Pong on Atari out there now?

I'm not sure what they're selling and I certainly hope it's not the manufacturers commercial. They're likely to torque off a whole bunch of people.
Now I know why I don't watch G4.

silver-eagle said:
I'm not sure what they're selling and I certainly hope it's not the manufacturers commercial. They're likely to torque off a whole bunch of people.
Now I know why I don't watch G4.

It is a joke.

bah i just found an Apple IIe emulator and an Oregon Trail ROM, also found a Number Munchers ROM for PC. So I am good to go. Also perfectly happy with my gamecube, PS2, and NES that I dont play enough.

tonycondon said:
bah i just found an Apple IIe emulator and an Oregon Trail ROM, also found a Number Munchers ROM for PC. So I am good to go. Also perfectly happy with my gamecube, PS2, and NES that I dont play enough.

If I could find the original Apple ][e BOLO tank game ROM and Taipan far-east orient trading game ROM, I'd be a happy camper.

"I'm cheap, and fun."

Oh, that's awsome. If your at all interested in the"next-gen" gaming war, as odd as it sounds, this "ad" hits it right on the head: PS3 = hyper-system/nice graphics/all the same games, control scheme and all. Wii, on the other hand, not so much in the cost/uber-machine dept, but they actually looked at gaming and thought "what could be different?" and they made a new controller, which will completely change the way we play video games (I'd say that's alot closer to "innovation" than just up-ing the specs).

No, the graphics aren't going to be "photo-realistic", and there wont be any dual-processing going on, but I'll take a new way of gaming over a upgraded ps2 anyday.

And don't get me started on the financial aspect.....

Back