GA in Northwest Arkansas

elzar

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
elzar
I am heading out to Bentonville, AR for a final job interview next week. From looking at the charts and Airnav the area appears to be pretty GA-friendly. Does anyone here fly out of any of the local airports? In particular I am looking for decent rentals, perhaps a partnership in the future, and to finish up my instrument and commercial ratings.

Paging Chip Gibbons Paging Mr. Gibbons!! PM Chip IIRC he is located there.

I have a CFII friend based there... flies a Grumman Tiger that he owns, and instructs/flies charter Part 135 for the FBO. PM me if you'd like his contact info. He's an outstanding gentleman--served with him on the BOD of our club in Fort Worth, he's now retired.

Do you get an employee discount when you work for Wal-Mart? :p

Chris,

Send me a PM with any specific questions and include your email address. I have a hangar at Bentonville and instruct out of there. I've flown in NWA since the 70's. I can point you to some excellent rentals in the area (the C182RG is one of the nicest I've ever seen) and I might have a lead on some possible partnership opportunities, depending on what you're thinking about.

Get with me before you head up and we can schedule a meet. If you have time I can give you a tour of the area in the Husky.

Chris,

Send me a PM with any specific questions and include your email address. I have a hangar at Bentonville and instruct out of there. I've flown in NWA since the 70's. I can point you to some excellent rentals in the area (the C182RG is one of the nicest I've ever seen) and I might have a lead on some possible partnership opportunities, depending on what you're thinking about.

Get with me before you head up and we can schedule a meet. If you have time I can give you a tour of the area in the Husky.

Somebody in our EAA Chapter down there just sent me an email today asking if Tom gives TW instruction, or if I know if anyone in our area that does. Any TW instruction available in NW Arkansas anymore?

Somebody in our EAA Chapter down there just sent me an email today asking if Tom gives TW instruction, or if I know if anyone in our area that does. Any TW instruction available in NW Arkansas anymore?

I'll do the instruction, but not in my Husky. If they have their own airplane I can do it.

Chris,

I appreciate the offer. Now I find out the interview may or may not be next week, just waiting to hear back.

I appreciate the offer. Now I find out the interview may or may not be next week, just waiting to hear back.
The corporate managers are having to fill in due to a shortage of front end checkers.

Assuming we are speaking about Walmart.

The corporate managers are having to fill in due to a shortage of front end checkers.

Assuming we are speaking about Walmart.

Is that what "24 Wal-Mart Corporate Security" at the Rogers FBO? :)

Technically I would be working with Wal-Mart, not for Wal-Mart. More details after the interview Tuesday.

Is that what "24 Wal-Mart Corporate Security" at the Rogers FBO? :)

Technically I would be working with Wal-Mart, not for Wal-Mart. More details after the interview Tuesday.
Good luck! I hope the new gig will pay for lots of hobbs time!B)

Back