G560 Flight Log Download

Piloto

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Piloto
On the Garmin 560 is there any way to download the Flight Log data into a computer via the USB connection? I had a G396 that I was able to download the flight log. The flight log data is very handy and accurate to keep records of your flights.

José

Do you have a smartphone? Just use any of a jillion GPS trackers that are available for iOS and Android. My favorite is MyFlightbook, which will automatically record start/stop times of your flight, the airports that you visited, and your flight path (among plenty of other things), and keep them in an electronic log for you that's easy to access from phone app or web browser.

Lots easier than fiddling with USB connections and moving data from device to device.

Edit: Just saw your other post about having a Samsung S3. Here's a link to MyFlightbook in the Play store: click me

Last edited:
On the Garmin 560 is there any way to download the Flight Log data into a computer via the USB connection? I had a G396 that I was able to download the flight log. The flight log data is very handy and accurate to keep records of your flights.

José

Garmin basecamp software. I recommend setting track history to wrap mode every 5 seconds, 10,000 data points every 5 seconds = 13.88 hours.

http://www.garmin.com/en-US/shop/downloads/basecamp

Back