G35 Bonanza V-Tail Denver Area LLC Forming

Big Mustache

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bushy Mustache
I'm currently looking for three other pilots to form an LLC to purchase a 1956 G35 Bonanza. This bird is in good shape. Currently the plane is located and hangered at Front Range Airport (KFTG). I'd like to relocate the plane to 18V (Platte Valley), Erie or Greeley. I live in Fort Lupton, Co. Total price of the plane is 48K. A for way split would be 12k each. If interested, please call me at 303-249-3342.

Last edited:
1958 was the J35; 1956 was the G model. Both nice planes in their own right, but somewhat different maintenance ramifications if the engines are stock (E225 vs IO470C)

I ferried a J35 out of Greeley with the gear welded down due to a gear-up last month. 600fpm climb with full fuel... great plane for that area.

Here are two pictures.

Attachments

• v tail.JPG
    v tail.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Bonanza.JPG
    Bonanza.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 64
Interesting BM, I might have some interested if you would consider hangaring the plane at BJC. If so, then I have a bunch of questions.

Gary's a friend of mine whose Mooney I used to fly. Good pilot. At least he was when I last flew with him... Maybe's he gotten worse since then. ;)

You may also want to check the Colorado Pilots Association site. I do know we have quite a few Denver Area pilots on POA.

There's a bunch of us here, not posting on the thread 'cause we're mostly already owners or co-owners or a few are club members of a club up north that isn't associated with an FBO or flight school.

CPA is a good idea. Classifieds section of the monthly newsletter. Murphy here can probably help get you to the right person for that. ;)

There's a bunch of us here, not posting on the thread 'cause we're mostly already owners or co-owners or a few are club members of a club up north that isn't associated with an FBO or flight school.

CPA is a good idea. Classifieds section of the monthly newsletter. Murphy here can probably help get you to the right person for that. ;)

And Murphey is the right person...If you're a CPA member, you can post in the online Classified section of the CPA website AND get a listing in the printed/online FlyMart AND get a notice on the CPA Facebook page.

And if you're not a member, it's a mere $20/yr. You missed the Christmas/Holiday/Whatever dinner this evening. (So did I, but I never planned on going this year).

www.coloradopilots.org

Back