flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
faa-logo_original.png

The following updates have been made to the Airman Testing website:

STAY CONNECTED:

looks like you have some links to the info in your post.

FYI, if you wish to update the thread title, look at the upper right when you edit the originating post for "Thread Tools". Clicking this provides a link to edit the title.
Thank you. I thought the links did not transfer. Edited title. I did not know how to do this before. Thanks.

Would be real handy if this one was available as a single PDF like almost all of their other publications.
There are a few other publications that are split up like this.

My guess is that they are trying to simplify future changes and updates, allowing them to just upload the particular chapter that is changed versus the entire thing.

My guess is that they are trying to simplify future changes and updates, allowing them to just upload the particular chapter that is changed versus the entire thing.

Because simplifying means tracking twenty document version numbers instead of one?

LOL.

Oh and not having a “changed items” page? :) :) :)

True... but all the ones I have wanted thus far have given a "Get it all here!" option to go along with the individual segments.

True... but all the ones I have wanted thus far have given a "Get it all here!" option to go along with the individual segments.
Ahhh you whippersnappers with your cake and eat it too attitude! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Todd Shellnutt's review of the changes

Todd Shellnutt's review of the changes

Well heck. That really does look pretty slick. Might just have to bust out the laptop with the Adobe software on it and stitch together my own copy of the entire thing...

Back