Future Young Eagles?

If you want to organize it, I'll come up to fly a few with you. I love flying kids on their first flight. Out of nearly 70 YEs and about 20 parents I have only had one sick kid and one sick Mom and not at the same time. The kid did it to himself eating a couple of bags of doritos. Mom was just an anxious flyer.

:eek:)Our EAA Chapter 87 will be holding a Young Eagles event in a few weeks(at Wiscasset KIWI). Shall I keep you informed with further details?
We usually get very good turnouts for Young Eagle flights.

HR

Absolutely. I've never flown into Wiscasset (though have been by it many times on trips to Rockland and Camden). From home, it's about an hour flight.
This would be a good trip.

I'll get more details. Tomorrow(October 01) at Wiscasset will be the Texas Flying Legends, whose 2 P-51, 1 P-40 Warhawk, 1 Japanese Zero, 1 f-1G Corsair, and 1 B-25 Bomber will be on display and in action.

If you should think about flying up for that, check notams in view of those classic aircraft being here; and I'm uncertain about any of their flight activities except the late afternoon air show. Ocean Point Aviation(FBO) tel. # is 207-380-1884(for up to the moment information).

HR

Back