Future server move question - attachments

When we move to a new server, if we can't carry attachments forward, will you care?

• Yes - I NEED my attachments!

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No - people will make more.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Doesn't matter either way.

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Footnote: I don't *anticipate* a problem with carrying the attachments over - just checking. (That and killing time on my last day at this client...)

Greebo said:
Footnote: I don't *anticipate* a problem with carrying the attachments over - just checking. (That and killing time on my last day at this client...)
Chuck, I don't quite understand. Do you mean all those pictures and things we have posted so far? Do you also mean future attachments?

Diana said:
Chuck, I don't quite understand. Do you mean all those pictures and things we have posted so far? Do you also mean future attachments?
Not Chuck but I've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express lately....and I'm considerably cuter (just ask me!).

Yes, any photos or attachments you've posted so far, up to the time of the server migration.

Good news! I was, thanks to wget and the help of Scott Sheckles, able to successfully move the attachments to the new server as a capability test, so we won't lose anything when we change servers. YAY! :)

Brian Austin said:
and I'm considerably cuter (just ask me!).
Yeah yeah.

You just remember who's IDEA that joke was...

Chip's, of course...:rofl:

Back