fun flight to FDK this evening (woohooo)

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
A friend of mine, who is now a pilot for NW, came into town yesterday. Tonight is one of my lessons so he is going to come along and I think we are going to fly to FDK for dinner, and back - he might swap out with me on the way home.

what's funny is in order for the two of us to go up without my CFI he'd have to get checked out on the 172 - about an hour! the guy used to be a CFI himself and now flies jets (I know, I know, sight picture is different, etc etc. still funny).

if JYO weren't closed at 830 sharp we could have ventured out further. oh well, next time.

woodstock said:
A friend of mine, who is now a pilot for NW, came into town yesterday. Tonight is one of my lessons so he is going to come along and I think we are going to fly to FDK for dinner, and back - he might swap out with me on the way home.

what's funny is in order for the two of us to go up without my CFI he'd have to get checked out on the 172 - about an hour! the guy used to be a CFI himself and now flies jets (I know, I know, sight picture is different, etc etc. still funny).

if JYO weren't closed at 830 sharp we could have ventured out further. oh well, next time.
"What's more dangerous than a Doctor in a Bonanza?"
"Two ATPs in a C172"

Watch out for P40!

bbchien said:
"What's more dangerous than a Doctor in a Bonanza?"
"Two ATPs in a C172"

Watch out for P40!

Bruce you are too funny. That put coffee on my key board:rofl: :rofl:

Back