Fujitsu tablet with flight software & GPS

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
I have a Fujitsu tablet with bluetooth GPS and flight software for sale on ebay with no reserve,item number: 290291532884.

Greg,
It came with the Challenger I bought, I have never used it, but the owner loved it.

Does it really have only a 6GB hard drive? Seems like you couldn't even get Windows on that.

Typically, a statement like that means HE SOLD IT. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I didn't, I started it up this morning to show my wife how it worked and it wouldn't load the program, kept giving an error message. So I took it off ebay until I can figure out what the problem is. I did find the GPS receiver for it thought.

No I didn't, I started it up this morning to show my wife how it worked and it wouldn't load the program, kept giving an error message. So I took it off ebay until I can figure out what the problem is. I did find the GPS receiver for it thought.
Do you have the OS recovery disk? Or, does it appear to be a hardware problem?

Do you have the OS recovery disk? Or, does it appear to be a hardware problem?

I reloaded it and it seems to be working now, The only part of the GPS that is missing is the bluetooth part that goes in the USB port. If you are interested, send me a PM with your number and I'll give you a call.

Back