Fuji S5100 Camera for sale

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
Fuji S5100 camera for sale including two 128 megabyte memory cards.

556BE37D05CB4C088EA5CA74D704FB0E.jpg

[FONT=arial,helvetica]FinePix S5100 Zoom Features: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
  • 4-Megapixel CCD for up to 2272x1704 pixel images
  • 10x optical super-zoom (37-370mm equiv)
  • Single or Continuous AF and Manual focus
  • Focus assist illuminator for low-light
  • Electronic color viewfinder w/115K pixels
  • Standard JPEG format or CCD-RAW
  • Movie Mode; 30fps @ 640x480/320x240 with audio
  • 40-frame burst at 1M continuous
  • Voice memos can be attached to still images
  • Top-3 or Final-3 frames @ 3fps at 4M resolution
  • Auto, Program AE, Shutter speed or Aperture priority and Manual
  • Scene Programs: Portrait, Sports, Landscape, Night
  • ISO speeds: Auto (64-320), 64, 100, 200, 400
  • Metering: Multi, Center-weighted, Spot
  • Builtin popup multi-mode flash
  • 15 - 1/2000 sec Shutter Speeds
  • 1.5" LCD Color Monitor
  • Uses removable xD-Picture cards (16MB included)
  • Compact (4.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 inch) and stylish body
  • Lightweight at just 11.9 oz. (excluding batteries)
  • Powered by four AA type batteries
  • USB plug-n-play connectivity[/SIZE]
    http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/product.aspx?ref=pricewatch&utm_source=PriceWatch&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FJFPS5100&sku=FJFPS5100
    They are selling it for $279 and that doesnt' include the memory cards.

All the pictures I have ever posted on here were taken with this camera, it is in perfect condition. It features a large 10X optical zoom lens (37 - 370 mm equiv.) I would keep it, but I need the money.

It also does good movies, if you've ever watched any of my videos. It was done with this camera.

$200 OBO
    [/FONT]

Last edited:
Having dealt with the Fuji series myself (I've owned the S5000), I'd highly recommend grabbing Jesse's if you're in the market for a nice point and shoot digital. The body has a very solid feel, and the camera has great resolution.

Unfortunately, I've got my money invested in film photography right now, so while I can't purchase it, I had to give a thumbs up to both the camera and the sale price.

I've been thinking of getting a better camera than my Cannon Digital Elf, especially something with a bigger focal length range. One thing I wanted was something that could take close range shots such as the panel in my plane and this camera will obviously do that. Consider it sold. I assume you need the cash quickly to repair your car. We can meet up tomorrow at my office or in Plymouth where I skate at lunchtime.

-lance

It's an excellent value , Lance. I sold many of the FUJI digitals(including this and its bigger/smaller brothers) during the last few years of my camera store ownership.

HR

This could solve my photo issues I've been having....Jesse - I'll PM ya.

edit: Nevermind - beaten. Enjoy it Lance.

HPNFlyGirl said:
Lance, What kind of skating do you do?

I play hockey a couple times a week in the winter and spring. Nothing serious, just a bunch of guys and the occasional woman having fun with sticks etc.

lancefisher said:
I play hockey a couple times a week in the winter and spring. Nothing serious, just a bunch of guys and the occasional woman having fun with sticks etc.

Ice or roller? My brother is a hockey ref both ice and roller.

HPNFlyGirl said:
Ice or roller? My brother is a hockey ref both ice and roller.

I only play hockey on ice. I do rollerblade outdoors in warm weather, but crashes like I get in hockey would be a bit more serious on asphalt IMO. I already separated a shoulder in a roller blade crash several years ago. Of course I did manage to break my arm playing hockey last December so I guess flying is one of the least risky endeavors I enjoy!

I used to play rat hockey on Friday Nights at Midnight up until a few years ago.

Great group of guys, nobody there to get hurt, most of us wore helmets, all wore pads, and only minor checking allowed, or you were not invited back.

We always split the costs of who showed up, and if no goalie, tip the nets, and aim low. :)

I miss that. Still have my gear too.

Back