Fubar

StrokerAce

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
RedBaron
I went and took ground school and then passed my private pilot exam befor even stepin foot in a plane. I had my first flight lesson in a 152 and i tryed to drive it down the taxi way like i drive my truck:idea: Didnt work too farkin well, this is gona be a tad harder then i thought:D

I went and passed my driver's exam befor even stepin foot in a truck. I had my first driving lesson in an F150 andi tryed to drive it down the hiway like I taxi my C172 (with my feet on the steering wheel):idea: Didnt work to farkin well, this is gona be a tad harder than i thought :D

Maybe im not ment to fly? Is that possible....... naaaa im gona be a topgun :D

C172 is like drivin a big ol cady, now a 152 ...thats a mans ride, take that smile an turn it upside down 2x quick when a 20mph crosswind hits ya and drops ur azz 30ft out the air out of left field hehe:hairraise:

Crosswinds generally don't catch you by surprise, or drop your airplane 30 feet out of the sky. A sudden tailwind will do that.

Tailwind that sounds right:D The the endless thread? no no its not:rofl:

I went and passed my driver's exam befor even stepin foot in a truck. I had my first driving lesson in an F150 andi tryed to drive it down the hiway like I taxi my C172 (with my feet on the steering wheel):idea: Didnt work to farkin well, this is gona be a tad harder than i thought :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its not really that funny turd bird<------------------- now thats funny:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I read the title of this thread, and saw who started it, I thought is was a comment on his personality. I wonder if his mommy and daddy know he is playing with their computer??? :dunno:

Just remember brake for left, gas for right.

My buddy from Alabama who got me hooked on flying told me taxiing was a piece of cake - it was just like driving a tractor. I told him i was from New Jersey and we didn't have any tractors up there. :rolleyes:

My buddy from Alabama who got me hooked on flying told me taxiing was a piece of cake - it was just like driving a tractor. I told him i was from New Jersey and we didn't have any tractors up there. :rolleyes:
While amusing, I am compelled to take offense at that, as I work on a farm with a bunch of tractors, most of which work, all in Hunterdon County. Of course, NYC has been spreading westward since before I was born so there is validity in your original statement:D
Just being funny. I assume the similarity reference was in regard to differential braking? (and slow)

Back