Ft Worth - Hard 8 in Roanoke?

bflynn

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Brian Flynn
hey North Texas folks - is the Hard 8 BBQ in Roanoke good? I’ve been to Coppell and really want to fly into Stephenville one day, but that isn’t in the cards this trip.

Good spot? Drive to Coppell?

Work this week in Roanoke, but I will be free Thursday evening and near KDAL.

hey North Texas folks - is the Hard 8 BBQ in Roanoke good? I’ve been to Coppell and really want to fly into Stephenville one day, but that isn’t in the cards this trip.

Good spot? Drive to Coppell?

Work this week in Roanoke, but I will be free Thursday evening and near KDAL.

I go to the Roanoke location whenever I’m at Alliance for work. Seems the same awesome quality as the Coppell location.

Drive to Coppell.... Muuuuuuch better quality than Roanoke due to the cooking pits being older and more seasoned.

Alternate for Roanoke is Babe's.

And Andrew (@ARFlyer) ..... Shame on you for not letting the DFW gang know you are in town and arranging a meet up.

The choice was made.

What’s a great Mexican place between the medical center area and Los Colinas?

EB4AAC26-B8DA-4104-93F0-A4B9B6FA540F.jpeg 75142E79-9745-4605-A1FD-62D2B2F98E12.jpeg

Esparza's in Grapevine... really good food and where they have Fire Ant Funeral Ale on tap.

Allright gang - are we doing another meetup? This time maybe I will not forget?

And Andrew (@ARFlyer) ..... Shame on you for not letting the DFW gang know you are in town and arranging a meet up.[/QUOTE]

I’ll hit y’all up on my next visit. The last visit was a last minute day trip.

Argh...work hit me like a ton of bricks, this week, I am finally stopping for the week. It sucks being the hired gun of the hired gun.

Maybe on a future trip.

At least it wasn't bowling balls

525dfa725127f_313433b.jpg

Hope the trip was successful. Do let us know when the next trip will be.

Back