FS: My 496 packaged with a Zaon XRX

AnthonyNalli

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Anthony Nalli
Well, you know all about the amazing Garmin GPSmap 496 so I don't need to explain it here. If you need more info, please visit www.garmin.com. I am selling this unit since I am moving on to a 696. Notice I didn't say "upgrading". There are many who feel the 496 is every bit as capable as it ever was and that the 696 while newer, doesn't bring very much that's truly new aside from its new form factor. That said though I am getting a 696 since I showcase aviation electronics and really need to have the latest in order to do that effectively.

What you might not be aware of is that the 496 also has the ability to show traffic. Passive collision avoidance technology exists that integrates perfectly with the 496. Traffic capabilities require an external TIS source. The most popular portable unit is the Zaon PCAS XRX. For more information, visit www.zaon.aero. The XRX sells for $1795 and the data cable adds another $70 or so.

The value of this package is over $4000.

This is a chance to add traffic and weather to your cockpit for an incredible price.

Note that you don't have to purchase the traffic XRX. If you want only the GPS, please let me know. The exceptional deal WITH the traffic add-on will remain an option for you.

As an added bonus, I'll also include FREE UPS shipping to anywhere in North America (insurance is optional and recommended).

What's in the Box:

• GPSMAP 496
  • Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America or Europe (full coverage)
  • Auto mount
  • Yoke mount
  • Friction mount
  • GXM™ 30A smart antenna
  • Vehicle power cable with speaker
  • AC power adapter
  • USB cable
  • Owner’s manual
  • PLUS Screen cover (a $14.50 value, part number 010-10492-00)
  • PLUS PC interface cable (a $38.09 value, part number 010-10514-00)
  • PLUS An extra RAM cradle with ball (a $25.00 value)
I am looking for $2999 including UPS shipping anywhere in North America.

Please email me at Anthony.Nalli@PCAS.ca

Hi Anthony,

will you sell just the Zaon and cable?

I already have a 496.

Mike

Hi Anthony,

will you sell just the Zaon and cable?

I already have a 496.

Mike

Absolutely. If you visit my site at www.pcas.ca you can get the cable and the XRX at extremely low Canadian dollar prices, with free shipping and no taxes. That's about as good a deal as you'll ever get!

Anthony

Back